Microsoft Word 2016 – Level 3
Skills learned in this course can be used with Word 2010 and Word 2013.
This 1-day Word 2016 course focuses on automating repetitive processes. Send out mass mailings in mere minutes. Create macro buttons for optimum efficiency. Once you learn about the phenomenal efficiency of macros, and adding them to toolbars, you’ll be hooked!
Skills learned in this course can be used with Word 2010 and Word 2016.
- Mail merge
- Combine a document (such as an e-mail message, a letter, or a label) and a data source (such as a list of addresses) using the Mail Merge function which automatically customizes your input for each record in your data source.
- The Mail Merge Wizard
- Data Sources
- Editing sources
- Main documents
- Editing main documents
- Dealing with blank fields
- sorting merge records
- filtering merge records
- creating interactive merges
- mailing labels
- troubleshooting merges
- Creating custom ribbons
- Basic macros
- Assigning macros to Quick Access toolbar
- Editing macros
- Interactive macros (input boxes)
- Backing up Normal.dotx and Normal.dotm templates
Hot Tip: It is important to make a backup of your Normat.dotx and Normal.dotm templates. These files contain all your custom toolbars and macros. These files have a bad habit of being corrupted (unusable) – causing you to lose all your custom toolbars and macros. Make a backup copy of them – then you can replace the corrupted copies when needed. This is just one of the many tips you will learn in our 1-day computer training courses (onsite and classroom).
$175 per person (+ HST)*
Hours: 9am – 4pm (approx)
Word 2016 Level 3 manual included
After-course email and telephone support included
*Contact us for cost-effective on-site (Toronto, GTA, Ontario) Word 2010, 2013 and 2016 training quotes.
Maximum 10 Students per class.