1-day Microsoft Excel 2016 – Level 4 training course
Skills you learn in this course can also be used in Excel 2010 and Excel 2013.
In our Excel 2016 – Level 4 training course, you will learn work for you instead of you doing all the work. From advanced Lookups to more in-depth macros – this course is for the advanced Excel user to wants to fine-tune those skills. All of our courses are instructor-led and hands-on.
- TREND and FORECAST are similar – in that they calculate predictions based on known linear data. But TREND is best suited to a time series, where FORECAST is best suited for a single value.
- SINGLE CELL ARRAY formulas perform multiple calculations in one cell
- USING SUMPRODUCT TO SEARCH
- SUMPRODUCT can find data based on multiple criteria.
- BRIEF REVIEW OF VLOOKUP & DATA VALIDATION
- VLOOKUP – RETURNING MULTIPLE COLUMNS
- Instead of having a VLookup function return a single value from a table, you can have the it return the entire row of a table.
- VLOOKUP – MULTIPLE CRITERIA
- This function searches for a value in an array and returns the relative position of that item.
- This function is often used in conjunction with other functions – like Vlookup…and sometimes it replaces Vlookup.
- MATCH WITH VLOOKUP
- The INDEX function will find a value in a list or table – based on location. INDEX can be used to retrieve individual values or entire rows and columns – and is often used with the MATCH function, where MATCH locates and feeds a position to INDEX.
- DATA VALIDATION – USING DEPENDENT LISTS
- USING DYNAMIC LISTS – NON-DEPENDENT
- Are you using a drop-down list that needs new items automatically added to the list? You need to make your list dynamic.
- USING DYNAMIC DEPENDENT LISTS
- TEXT FUNCTION FORMATTING
- DECLARING VARIABLES
- Option Explicit
- CAPTURING CURRENT CELL VALUE AS A VARIABLE
- EXCEL MACROS – LOOPING
- DETERMINING THE NUMBER OF LOOPS A MACRO PERFORMS
- LOOP A MACRO X TIMES BASED ON USER INPUT BOX
- LOOP A MACRO (NUMBER OF TIMES) BASED ON A CONDITION
- DO WHILE
$175 per person (+ HST)
Hours: 9am – 4pm (approx)
Excel 2016 Manual included
After-course email and telephone support included
Contact us for onsite Excel 2010, Excel 2013 or Excel 2016 training prices in Toronto, GTA, or anywhere in Ontario.
Maximum 10 Students.