Microsoft Word 2016 – Level 4
Skills learned in this course can be used with Word 2010 and Word 2013.
This advanced 1-day Word course covers dealing with larger documents and preparing documents for multi-user use.
- Creating and editing custom styles
- Styles are sets of formatting features bundled together. Word comes with many built-in styles. You can use these built-in styles or modify them or make your own custom styles.
- Styles that you create in a document are available only in that document; to make a style available in any document you have to add it to your normal template (instructions later).
- Outline view (for quick-editing large documents)
- Outline View organizes a document into manageable parts that can be easily re-ordered. To use Outline view, you must use consistent styles to organize your document.
- Templates – adding Input Fields
- Restrict Editing for input forms
- There are different types of forms you can create that depend upon things like:
- How you are going to collect the data (electronically or pen);
- What you are going to do with the data you collect.
- Legacy Controls
- Table of contents
- The only thing you have to type on a Table of Contents page – is the title (Table of Contents) itself. Word can generate all headings and page numbers for you.
- Editing TOC styles
- Index feature
- Marking topics vs subtopics
- Generating the index
- Cross references
- Creating Hyperlinks
$175 per person (+ HST)
Hours: 9am – 4pm (approx)
Word 2016 Level 4 manual included
After-course email and telephone support included
Contact us for on-site (Toronto, GTA, Ontario) Word 2010, 2013 and 2016 training quotes.
Maximum 10 Students per class.